Our annual Homestead Fair will open Thanksgiving weekend at 9 AM Friday, with 2 full days of crafts, activities, live music, food courts, shopping and family fun.
Welcome to our 2016 Fair Blog! We’re anticipating our 29th annual Fair to be the best ever, with a record-breaking crowd of friends, neighbors, families and fairgoers from all over the country, and even overseas!
During the next 3 weeks at our Fairgrounds, we’ll all be preparing our Craft pavilion, food booths, demonstration areas and agricultural exhibits for you and thousands of other guests. Our craftsmen and their students will be in full gear finishing their craft projects that will fill our Craft Pavilion, Village Shops and Gift Barn. Check our blog regularly to view our progress as we count down the remaining days!
This year’s Fair promises to be packed full of activities. What’s in store?
- Make-Your-Own activities — over 30 to choose from
- Timber Frame Barn Raising each afternoon — come lend a hand with this 18th century frame!
- Live Music at 2:30 and 7:00 both days in the Big Tent
- Sustainable Living Seminars — Every hour on the hour
- Homesteading and Agricultural Demonstrations throughout the Fairgrounds each day
- Great tasting food and desserts at dozens of food courts and kiosks
- Horse-drawn hayrides, carriages and surreys
And that’s only the beginning! There’s something for everyone, so bring the entire family. To experience all of the Fair, attend both days. Our Fairground covers many acres, so allow extra time to go from one end of the Fairground to another between events.
Plan ahead using the Activities (See listings in the Activities menu) and Schedule of Events online. There is no admission fee, and your parking pass is valid for the whole Fair.
See you at the Fair!
Is this your first Homestead Fair?
See the descriptions on the home page beneath the Fairgrounds map for an overview of daily activities, demonstrations, events and more!
When — Friday & Saturday, Nov 25 & 26 – 9 AM to 9 PM
Where — 608 Dry Creek Road, Waco, Texas 76705
Contact — 254.754.9600
Admission — No admission fee. Parking Pass is good both days.
Pre-Fair passes are discounted online!
Web Address — www.HomesteadFair.com